The Shortlist, Oh to make one, the right one, the one that would lead to changing your life.
That new job, that esteemed prize. The kudos of just being shortlisted says so much about you, it confirms that there’s something about you. To have the qualities that meet a set of pre-defined criteria’s that are essential for a particular area of work. Oh how we strive in varying degrees to make numerous shortlists. Other peoples shortlists, so I thought I would create my own….Ta dah!!
- Be A Goal Setter – Be a visionary for yourself and for your own life
- Be Teachable – Be open to learn, but wise and discerning for yourself. Know when to say no
- Have Faith – In God, during good times or bad. This helps you to hold onto the things that are not yet seen or evident
- Be Motivated – Its your passion, values and beliefs that make you do what you do
- Be Persistent – It takes tenacity or a dogged focused to keep going
- Be Humble – Pride goes before a fall, say no more!
- Character & Integrity – Leaves an impression and makes its own mark
- Being Positive with a genuine heart for people – Rapport & Charisma are very attractive attributes.
If you have some or all of these, you certainly get my attention:-)