Heads Up: Interesting Blogs
This is my fortnightly review of discoveries for ‘Heads Up!’
My five discoveries of blogs I liked for a variety of reasons are listed here each fortnight. My choices are totally on a personal basis because they resonated with me on some level. Either they made me think, made me laugh, gave me an idea for a post, or I simply loved their creativity.Posts I feel should be in Blogging Life Line will not be mentioned here.
1. Cancerkillingrecipie I only found this blog because Oneanna65 found me. Her blog is pretty special. As usual, I like people to make up their own minds, I just point people in the blogs direction. But the title is an indicator and there is much to read on this sight. Happy reading everyone.
2. Images+Words From Bluerock This blog appealed to my creative side, with its many images and photographs. It’s a bit of an Aladdin’s cave:-)
3. Joshidaniel When I found this blog and this photo all I could say was Wow!!
4. Maverick Bird Is a beautiful travel blog. Interesting places captured by an interesting lady.
5. Mommygolightly This post was Freshly Pressed. As a mum I could relate to it and I liked the sense of humour. Go read.
Hope you find these blogs as interesting as I have. Do let me know?
Until next time, Be the change you want to be!
Quote: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream – Les Brown
Aquene7 = Peace