Heads Up: Interesting Blogs
This is my fortnightly review of discoveries for ‘Heads Up!’
My five discoveries of blogs I liked for a variety of reasons are listed here each fortnight. My choices are totally on a personal basis because they resonated with me on some level. Either they made me think, made me laugh, gave me an idea for a post, or I simply loved their creativity. Some will be blogs I have followed for a while or they are new discoveries. Posts I feel should be in Blogging Life Line will not be mentioned here.
1. Dewittswild If you love animal photography of big animals, elephants, zebras, lions and South African sunsets then this is an interesting blog to visit.
2. Madamsabi’s Blog Is a new find. An inspirational blog using stories and poetry.
3. Sheek186 an encouraging blog but also tackles things others may choose to avoid or discuss quietly rather than putting it out there.
4. A Small Act Of Kindness Can Bring A Smile to Million Of Faces Certainly the longest title I have seen on a blog so far. But full of interesting nuggets of kindness and inspiration. Certainly an interesting read.
5. Ray Ferrer – Emotion On Canvas This is one of the very first blogs I followed. I just love his artwork, which I think speaks for itself.
Hope you find these blogs as interesting as I have. Do let me know?
Until next time, Be the change you want to be!
Quote: Don’t wish for it, work for it! Unknown
Aquene7 = Peace