Heads Up: Interesting Blogs
This is my review of discoveries for ‘Heads Up!’
My five discoveries of blogs I liked for a variety of reasons are listed here each fortnight. My choices are totally on a personal basis because they resonated with me on some level. Either they made me think, made me laugh, gave me an idea for a post, or I simply loved their creativity. Some blogs I have come across through my other blog which connects with a different audience to this one.
Posts I feel should be in Blogging Life Line will not be mentioned here.
1. J Regis This blog belongs to a young lady who has been successful at many things but always felt there was a need to write a book. This post reflects some of the challenges she faces as she decides to follow what God says in her life rather than what her situation is saying to her. Interesting for anyone desiring to write their first book based on their own life.
2. PI Photography & Fine Art Melissa takes some truly beautiful photos. A visual feast.
3. Damyanti Damyanti has been writing for many years, but I find her posts engaging, hope you do too.
4. ThePublicBlogger I just like how this guy writes, what can I say:-)
5. The Retireediary More beauty for the eyes. When there are so many amazing places in the world to see – photographs are such a great window, capturing a moment in time, giving you a glimpse of something different. Michael is retired and based in Hong Kong but he has a great eye for photos.
Hope you find these blogs as interesting as I have. Do let me know?
Until next time, Be the change you want to be!
Quote: Your future is more powerful than your past. Your power sits in your future! Dr Myles Monroe
Aquene7 = Peace