Blogging Freshman’s – Hi Five!!
Well here it is my first post for New Bloggers!!
I clearly remember how I felt when writing my first post. There was a mixture of excitement and uncertainty. Being able to publish something I wrote to a global audience was such a new experience.
It was a huge learning curve as there was so much to learn, and still is. So as I journey through the myriads of blogs out there in WordPress I will post a list each month of new bloggers who have created their blogs in the last 12 months or less, and hopefully direct some new friendly traffic their way:-)
Like, Follow and comment as it is always great reading someone’s response.
So today’s list is:-
- https://sgramblingconfessions.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/i-no-longer-feel-so-broken – It was a revelation to me about me when learnt DISC Profiling and completed my own test. It enabled me to make some big changes in my reaction to things and people. Interesting read.
- https://lindaslife548.wordpress.com/2015/08/03/164/ – Loved the honesty and simplicity of this blog. A perspective that others can relate to.
- https://therealjustycereal.wordpress.com/2015/08/16/real-fashion-caught-my-eye/ – For any one you loves fashion, catwalks, models and all that jazz:-) Do you know the designer?
- https://thedepressednurse.wordpress.com/about/ – Writing and sharing is all part of healing in some journeys. This is one.
- https://thethoughtcard.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/what-is-i-fall-neighbors-will-catch-me/ – If you love travelling this is a fun blog. I liked it:-), also I had never heard of ‘thought Cards’ before, an interesting way to connect to people.
The following blog is WordPress’s and great for Newbies or Seasoned bloggers a like.
Until next months post:-)