I have been really inspired with my blogging since taking up the Blogging 101 Challenge this September, it has been like a second wind! I think I have been stretched in my writing and it has been really lovely to see how things have changed in such a short space of time. I have gained new followers and received more comments from readers, which has been such a buzz!
So it was such a wonderful surprise to receive Saana’s comment yesterday afternoon, saying she had nominated me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award.’ Saturday 4th October marked my first anniversary as a blogger, a milestone I was so pleased with on a personal level as I had no idea I would have lasted a year when I first started. It’s a wonderful way to encourage someone who is new in blogging and its has made my day today:-)
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
• Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
• Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts/Things about Myself
- Well, there is a lot of information about me scattered throughout my blog but one thing that has not been mentioned it that I don’t eat meat. I do eat seafood, which I totally love!
- I have a lovely cat called Neo.
- I am the biggest fan of Downton Abbey, Holby City and Luther. (Phone calls do not happen when they are on:-)
- I have a serious fear of heights, and yet I imagine doing the most ridiculous things like Sky diving, etc so vividly in my head, so weird!!
- My favourite song from a musical is ‘Bring Him Home’ from Les Miserables sung by Alfie Boe. Totally emosh when I first watched it.
- I love Pixar, Walt Disney and anything like that for Kids:-)
- I love the beach, sea and sun. Lots of it:-)
- I have been driving for over 25 years and love the fact I can go where I want when I want. I hate waiting for public transport.
My 15 Nominees are:-
- A Humble Journey
- Work For The Cause & Not For The Applause
- The Eff Stop
- Inner Haven
- Jdubqca – Poetry
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities & Remaining Sane
- The Belief Blog
- Daniel Trump
- Aminelle Nali
- Walter Bright
- The Sound
- Estelea’s Blog
- DaniellaJoe’s Blog
I also wanted to say thank you to Malva who nominated for another One Lovely Blog Award. I am very honoured by the nomination and just wanted to say thank you. Please checkout her blog just click on her name.