What Is Coaching?
As a coach, I support you in identifying your goals and work positively with you in order for you to achieve them.
Coaching focuses on the present with a view of moving you from where you are now to where you want to get to in the future. Through the right questions and encouragement we will work together in achieving your goals. My role is not to tell you what to do or to counsel you but to enable you to come up with your own answers through relevant questioning.
Coaching looks at your reality, and where necessary challenges you in anything that can get in the way of you reaching your goals. So fear, false perceptions of yourself or situations, negative beliefs, etc., are challenged with a view change. My aim would be to help widen your options or equip you with new methods that will enable you to make changes in your life and progress you forward into achieving your goals.
There are three supports to coaching much like the three legs of a stool.
- Coaching focuses on what you want – your goal – and how to achieve it.
- Coaching encourages you to know your values and live them in achieving your goals.
- Coaching challenges limiting beliefs and reinforces positive ones by giving tasks that provide feedback
(Coaching with NLP Joseph O’Connor & Andrea Lag
My niche is Transitioning & Confidence Coaching. Transitions in life are just milestones or key decision points in your life.
Question is how do you deal with them?
This is a great inspirational video by John Von Achen.
Are You Ready For A Coach? Is Your Response YES! To Any Of These Questions?
- Do you want to understand your goals & how to set them?
- Do you want to start your own business?
- Do you want to change your career or job?
- Have you or are you facing redundancy?
- Do you want to manage your time better?
Then Contact Me
I can help you to become more certain in recognising what you now need and how you are to get it.
“If doubt is challenging you and you do not act, doubts will grow. Challenge the doubts with action and you will grow. Doubt and action are incompatible.”
John Kanary, Speaker and Coach
Please fill in the form below to start your Coaching Journey.